How to unlock icloud lock iphone, download AnyUnlock – iCloud Activation Unlocker to bypass iCloud activation on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in minutes. The program is perfectly compatible with your Mac and Windows device.
How to unlock icloud lock iphone
- Activation Lock is designed to prevent anyone else from using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if it’s lost or stolen. Once you turn on Find My iPhone on your device.
- Activation Lock will be turned on automatically, and a password will be required at all times when others try to turn off Find My iPhone.
- or wipe the device data or reactivate the device. This means that iCloud Activation Lock is designed to help you keep your device and your information safe.
How to unlock icloud locked iphones
- If you bought an iPhone or iPad with Find My [device] turned on from someone else, you can’t use it because Activation Lock is turned on on the device.
- In this case, the only solution is to bypass Activation Lock.
- So in order to fix locked iCloud, in this post, we will show you four methods to help you unlock iCloud quickly.
How to unlock icloud from iphone
- There are 3 other ways to bypass iCloud activation lock.
- Many iOS device users have helped bypass iCloud activation lock successfully, but this method is the best.
- As a professional tool to bypass iCloud activation lock on iOS devices, AnyUnlock – iCloud Activation Unlocker will be the best solution for your iOS device no matter it is associated with an unknown Apple ID or is attacked by a hostile iCloud activation lock.
- There are some distinct features that you need to know about AnyUnlock – iCloud Activation Unlocker:
- Bypass iCloud activation lock and turn off Find My [device] on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without your password.
- Quickly recover forgotten Apple ID in minutes.
- Avoid getting an annoying used iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How to unlock icloud lock iphone 6
- All devices running iOS12.3 to iOS13.6 starting from iPhone 5s to iPhone X.
- You can now follow the steps below to bypass iCloud activation lock on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Step 1: Download AnyUnlock – iCloud Activation Unlocker on your Windows or Mac.
- How to unlock icloud locked phone then install and launch it > Choose “Bypass iCloud Activation Lock” on the right panel to start.
- Step 2: Connect your iOS device to the computer first, then click the “Start” button for the next step.
- The third step.
- After you are shown below screen, you need to confirm and download the right jailbreak tool for your iOS device. (jailbreak work)
- The fourth step. After downloading the jailbreak tool (or jailbreak tool), you can put your iOS device into DFU mode, then follow the steps to start the jailbreak process.
- When the jailbreaking process is completed, you can click on “Unlock Now” to start bypassing iCloud activation lock on your device.
How to unlock icloud lock on iphone 6
- After opening a locked iCloud account, you will not be able to make calls, use cellular data, Face Time, and iMessage.
- So you won’t be able to sign in iCloud with a new Apple ID in Settings. As well as using your device with iTunes.
- After unlocking a locked iCloud account, please do not reset or update your device, flash your device’s firmware, or restart devices running iOS 12.4.7 and iOS 13.3 or later.
- Otherwise, it will be locked again.
- How to unlock icloud from ipad but you can still unlock it with this software before the license expires.
- The fifth step. All you have to do is wait for some time. After the iCloud has finished opening, you will see the interface.
How to unlock icloud from iphone 6
- You can now sign in to the App Store to download the apps you want and go to the iTunes Store to get your favorite music and movies with your new Apple ID.
- If you purchased the device from someone other than Apple or an Apple authorized reseller.
- Also, you can get the necessary details about the device from it, using iCloud to unlock the activation lock is a good solution.
- Since it can give you the username and password for the device, here are the detailed steps you can follow:
- Step 1: Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password for the locked device, then click Find My iPhone.
- Step 2: Click “All Devices” at the top of the screen.
- Three: Select the device you want to remove from iCloud.
- How to unlock icloud lock on ipad and click “Erase [device name]”. Choose “Next” to have the device erased. Click Remove from account.
- When the steps are completed, your iPhone or iPad will be removed from their account. Turn off the device and then turn it on again.
How to unlock icloud locked
Reboot your device and choose your country and language > enter the new DNS server to the following:
- United States: 22.214.171.124
- Europe: 126.96.36.199
- Asia: 188.8.131.52
- In the rest of the world: 184.108.40.206
- The second step. Click Back again > Connect to Wi-Fi > Done > Activation Lock Help.
- Once logged in, a message will appear stating that you have successfully connected to my server.
- The third step.
- Click on Menu > Preview of available applications and select the application in which you can get details about the previous owner.