How to unlock icloud for iphone 5s, Activation Lock is a feature available on Apple devices designed to protect your phone from theft to prevent anyone from acting, erasing and recovering your data without your permission.
How to unlock icloud lock apple watch
- This feature depends on your Apple ID. Before the iPhone can be activated using a new account, it must first be removed from your account.
- So if you intend to sell or give your phone to someone, you will need to sign out of your iCloud account.
- If you’re buying or receiving an iPhone or iPad, you should make sure it’s not locked by someone else’s Apple ID.
- But if something goes wrong and you are not able to activate the activation lock, read the following methods, they may help you to unlock your locked phone!
Delete the phone from the iCloud account
- How to unlock icloud on apple watch If you bought the phone or got it as a gift from someone, contact him and ask him to apply the following steps until he deletes the phone from his iCloud account.
- He goes to the iCloud website and logs in to his own account.
- Click on Find iPhone and select All Devices.
- Select the desired device or phone and press the delete button.
- Once you delete the phone from the account, restart the phone until the phone activation request is removed.
How to deactivate iCloud using Quick DNS?
- Now you have to press the Home button.
- Go to Settings, then to WiFi Settings.
- Press the “i” button next to the WiFi network you are connected to.
- now Click on the DNS field and change the value to 188.8.131.52.
- Click on save and then on Back.
- Click on Join this Network, then enter the password. If required, press Join.
- The phone will show the Activate iPhone screen.
- Now click on Activation Help.
- After applying the previous steps, the iCloud account login will be deactivated after the message “You have successfully connected to my Server” appears.
- But this method is only a temporary solution as most of the phone apps built in by default will not work without connecting to an iCloud account.
Deactivate iCloud by contacting the company
- How to unlock icloud in iphone 5s Apple is distinguished by providing security protection for all of its devices in case the phone is stolen or lost. If none of the previous methods work, it is best to contact Apple.
- Where the company’s laws are strict, the company will help you deactivate iCloud if the phone is yours or you have a receipt from the company.
- Until you verify the actual ownership to see if the phone is stolen or lost.
Deactivate the Find my iPhone feature
How to unlock icloud on iphone 6s The Activation Lock feature is directly linked to the Find my iPhone feature.
How to unlock icloud on iphone 5 If you have your phone now, apply the following steps to deactivate the Activation Lock feature:
- Go to Settings from the Home screen.
- first Tap the Apple ID banner.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Tap on Find My iPhone and select off.
- Enter your Apple ID password and click Turn Off.
- If you intend to sell the phone or give it to someone, you will need to register from the iCloud account on the phone.
Are all iPhones locked with Activation Lock stolen?
- Apple has provided the Activation Lock feature since the release of the iOS 7 operating system to protect its devices from theft, How to unlock icloud iphone 5s, but not necessarily.
- You may have unintentionally activated the Activation Lock feature if you forgot to deactivate Find My iPhone, log out of your iCloud account, or your Apple ID is disabled from the start, and this usually happens when you buy a used phone.
- The Activation Lock feature works automatically when the Find My iPhone feature is activated, and then it is not possible to activate the phone with another account or even cancel the Find My iPhone feature without entering the Apple ID associated with the phone.
- Activation Lock is an effective solution to protect the phone from theft.
- If the phone is stolen, the thief will not be able to unlock the phone without entering the phone’s Apple ID.
How to unlock icloud from iphone 5
- You can now sign in to the App Store to download the apps you want and go to the iTunes Store to get your favorite music and movies with your new Apple ID.
- If you purchased the device from someone other than Apple or an Apple authorized reseller.
- Also, you can get the necessary details about the device from it, using iCloud to unlock the activation lock is a good solution.
- Since it can give you the username and password for the device.
- here are the detailed steps you can follow:
- now Step 1: Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password for the locked device, then click Find My iPhone.
- Step 2: Click “All Devices” at the top of the screen.
- Step Three: Select the device you want to remove from iCloud.
- How to unlock icloud lock on ipad and click “Erase [device name]”.
- Choose “Next” to have the device erased. Click Remove from account.
- When the steps are completed, your iPhone or iPad will be removed from their account.
- Turn off the device and then turn it on again.
How to unlock icloud locked
Reboot your device and choose your country and language > enter the new DNS server to the following:
- United States: 184.108.40.206
- Europe: 220.127.116.11
- Asia: 18.104.22.168
- In the rest of the world: 22.214.171.124
- The second step. Click Back again > Connect to Wi-Fi > Done > Activation Lock Help.
- Once logged in, a message will appear stating that you have successfully connected to my server.
- The third step.
- Click on Menu > Preview of available applications and select the application.
- which you can get details about the previous owner.