How to make bluestacks less laggy, how to speed up blue stacks emulator on Windows. Although the BlueStacks 4 emulator is considered one of the best Android emulators on Windows, the program has many very annoying problems, and the most prominent of these problems is the slow BlueStacks 4 emulator where the program takes a long time to open and applications and games are very slow, and of course this It makes the experience of using the program very bad and unpopular with the users.
How to make bluestacks less laggy
- On the other hand, BlueStacks 4 provides a lot of useful and very important features, especially for Android game lovers.
- Although there are many alternatives to it, there are many users who insist on using it.
- But in this case, you will need to look for a solution to the slow problem of BlueStacks 4.
- Although this depends greatly on the capabilities of the device.
- There is still a possibility to speed up the program through some very simple steps, which we discuss with you below.
Bluestacks slow performance
- The speed of the computer and the software installed on it depends largely on the power of the hardware.
- Specifically the processor and RAM, so it is possible to speed up the BlueStacks 4 emulator by customizing the processor and RAM for BlueStacks 4.
- How to make bluestacks less laggy Here we note first that all other programs running on the computer must be stopped if you are using BlueStacks, especially on weak devices.
Does bluestacks make pc slow?
- As this leads to a decrease in the performance of the processor and RAM, after doing that, here are some effective steps that help you to boost the performance of the processor and RAM and thus solve the problem of slow BlueStacks 4 emulator significantly:
- At first, you need to make sure that Virtualization is enabled on the Windows installed on your device, and it is enabled by default, but there is no objection to checking this quickly.
- You can do this through the Task Manager, and there are a lot of ways to open it and one of the easiest is to hit the Shift, Ctrl, and Esc keys on your keyboard.
- After that, select the Performance tab, choose the CPU, and then make sure that Virtualization is enabled, as shown in the following image.
Bluestacks Pubg slow
- Once you make sure that Virtualization is enabled on your device, go to the BlueStacks 4 emulator and then click on the menu button and choose Settings.
- Now click on Engine, here you will find many options available to you, under Allocate CPU and RAM section select Highest CPU and RAM option for Bluestacks extremely slow.
- For the processor, the largest possible number of cores will be consumed, as for the RAM, the maximum amount of memory will be used in order to enhance the speed of the program.
- Finally, click on the word Restart Now at the bottom in order to restart the program and apply the new settings, and enjoy your favorite applications and games.
- After doing the previous steps, the problem of the slow BlueStacks 4 emulator should be resolved, as this consumes the capabilities of the device more.
- But in return, this may lead to increased power consumption or quickly raise the temperature of the device, so be sure to check these things constantly to ensure the safety of the device.
How to get bluestacks to run faster
- As we mentioned to you, the performance of programs and games depends mainly on the strength of the computer hardware, and in the previous steps, we mentioned to you how to enhance the performance of the processor and RAM.
- But there is another important part to enhance the speed of the computer, which is the graphics card or the GPU graphics card.
- You can make the most of the graphics card on your device from within the program itself as it allows you this feature but in version 188.8.131.529 and higher.
- So, make sure to update BlueStacks 4 first on your device and then follow the steps below in order to activate the feature:
- Just like the previous steps, open the BlueStacks 4 emulator and then click on the menu and choose Settings.
- From the side menu, click on Engine, this time activates the dedicated computer graphics option by checking the box next to it.
- After completing the previous steps, do not forget to restart the program again, so that the new settings are applied, and thus you can completely solve the problem of BlueStacks 4 slowness.
How to fix bluestacks lag
- Power settings can greatly affect your computer’s performance, and not just How to speed up bluestacks 4.
- This is because activating the power-saving mode will limit the capabilities of the device.
- including the speed of the processor, RAM, etc. in order to reduce power consumption.
- For this, you should activate the power mode that provides the highest performance.
- Of course, this mode will be the most power-consuming but in return, you will get a good.
- fast and uninterrupted experience on BlueStacks 4 and other programs.
- Here are the steps to change the power settings on Windows 10.
- and these steps work on Windows 7 as well but there may be some minor differences.
- First, enter the Control Panel on your computer, and then select Hardware and Sound.
- Here we need to go into the power settings, and you can do this by clicking on Power options.
- If it is found that Balanced or Power saving mode is enabled, change it to High Performance immediately.
- as we mentioned to you, this will make better use of the capabilities of the device.