How do you add text to photos on iPhone, whether you want to create your own greeting cards or create a creative watermark, or just interesting graphics and text for your website or blog, you will no longer have to transfer your photos from iPhone to your computer and make Editing is there, and you will even be able to write on photos on the iPhone with ease?1
All of these things can be done with the apps we are going to mention in this article that will allow you to use your iPhone to edit, add graphics and text to your photos, apply themes and access a wide range of fonts and other features.
How do you add text to photos on iPhone?
Writing on Photos on iPhone Using iPhone Markup Photo
- iPhones come with the Photos app to manage, store and organize all of your photos, and within the Photos app.
- You can use the iPhone Markup Photo tool to edit and add captions along with custom text and designs, just open the Photos app and select the specific photo you want to edit.
- Then select “Edit” to add custom text to your photo and click on the “More” icon, select “Markup” and then press the “Plus” sign to add a caption to the image in plain text format.
- After selecting the option, type the text for the image label and then you can position the text box where you want it on the image and adjust the size, font, and alignment to meet your needs.
- You also have pencil and highlighter options that you can use to draw shapes or captions for a custom design.
Writing on photos on iPhone using PicSee – Text on Pictures
- This app allows you to quickly add text, emoticons, and stickers to photos taken on your iPhone.
- Although it is a free app, PicSee offers additional fonts, filters, and additional functionality as in-app purchases, and allows one-touch sharing to multiple social networking sites and via email.
- Download and install Picasa from the iTunes App Store to your iPhone.
- After installation, launch the app and load the image you want to add text to, and then use the text button to add captions to your image.
- Type the caption and tap Done. If you want more, you can add effects, emoticons, and stickers as well.
- After that, press the arrow button in the upper-right corner to save the image written on it in the camera roll.
Writing on photos on iPhone using Photo Captions Free app
- In addition to adding text, Photo Captions Free for iPhone creates frames, collages, cards, and adds captions and stickers.
- Download and install Photo Captions Free from the iTunes App Store on your iPhone.
- Launch the app and load the photo you want to add text and other filters too.
- Click the Captions button to add text.
- Select the T icon and press Orientation of the text box – Landscape or Portrait.
- Type your text and set the font and size.
- Add stickers, effects, or frames as desired.
- Click on the Save icon located in the lower right corner.
Writing on Photos on iPhone Using After Photo
- After Photo has tools for writing on photos on iPhone, embedding text in your photos as captions, and answers the question How do you add text to photos on iPhone?
- Download and install the After Photo app from the iTunes App Store on your iPhone.
- Launch the app and click on the yellow arrow to load the image you want to add text to.
- Double-click on the default text to enter the text and press Done.
- Use the left arrow to edit the text and press Save.
How to write photos on iPhone without apps
In IOS, there is always a feature or feature that you discover with use, you may know it and pass it in front of you daily, but benefiting from it only comes with repeated use. This is what happens to me regarding the Markup feature, and it is the best answer for all users to the question How do you add text to photos on iPhone.
Simply, with this feature, you can write pictures on the iPhone without the need to install programs from the store, whether free or paid. You have a tool that provides the minimum amount of adding comments above the pictures.
Add text to photos on iPhone
I tested the feature on my device so I suggest you start using it and with a little creativity, it will become an effective writing tool before sharing photos on social media platforms. You will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Add texts on photos.
- Add a signature to the photo.
- Zoom in on any part of the image.
- Add arrows and different geometric shapes.
- Easily control fonts and colors.
We suggest you some featured articles about IOS, for example, how to recover photos from iCloud to iPhone, where all the steps are explained in detail.
Steps add text to photos on iPhone:
- Open the image in the photo program on the iPhone.
- From “Edit”.
- Then the three dots above.
- Then choose a characterization.
- Wait for the + icon below to appear.
- Never write on the picture.
- Or add arrows, boxes, or comments.
The default photo program in iPhone Photos has this feature. All you need is to open any photos and then click Edit from the top.
Do not do anything here. All you have to do is click on the plus icon below + it will suggest you enter the writing mode or the tools provided by Markup Markup.
But you must bear in mind that activating the feature will turn off the “animated” live image feature. It is worth noting that the image can be restored to its state as long as the modifications are not approved permanently.