Add text to photo on android An incredible amount of photos are shot every day because we all love to keep the precious moments we live and share them with our friends; Portraits, landscapes, and all kinds of photos tell our life stories, but sometimes these photos need to be edited for a greater aesthetic. social networks.
Add text to photo on android
If you own an Android smartphone and are trying to figure out an app to write on photos to use, then you are in the right place because in this article we are going to take you to the best apps currently available on the Google Play Store.
Let’s have a look at some of the apps that will make your photos get hundreds of likes on your social media accounts.
Android photo writing apps
Whether you just want to add a caption to your photo, write a caption or create an image with an inspirational quote; The apps in the list will help you edit your photos quickly and efficiently.
Write on photos using Photo
- If you are looking for a well-designed app with a user-friendly interface, then Phonto is the right choice for you. The app features more than 200 built-in fonts that will make your photos look elegant.
- It also allows you to download more fonts if you want to expand the collection of beautiful fonts, and you can manipulate the text in any way you like and adjust its position.
- And change the color, opacity, or alignment of the text so that it fits the picture perfectly.
Writing on photos with PicLab app
- Users who need a powerful photo editing app can write on photos with the help of this app, as PicLab allows you to choose from a wide range of fonts.
- Its users can also resize or rotate the text without much effort along with an impressive set of fonts.
- PicLab offers amazing artwork as well as photo filters and effects that will help you create amazing photos.
- If you want to use your own handwriting, the app’s drawing tool will have a lot to offer.
Write on photos with Textgram
- Textgram is designed to make adding texts to photos quick and simple. As its name suggests, it enables you to share photos that contain text on Instagram.
- The application also offers a large selection of backgrounds, stickers, and filters that add visual appeal to the images processed with Textgram.
- You can also specify the aspect ratio so that it fits perfectly with your Facebook cover photos or any other social media you might want to share.
- Textgram is not the best choice if you want to use advanced photo editing features as it only provides basic tools for photo manipulation.
Write on photos with Font Studio
- Anyone who chooses to install Font Studio can become an artist because the fonts and all the other features that the app offers allow them to create stylish images that attract viewers.
- Adding text to your images with Font Studio is simple as it only requires you to select one of the 120 included fonts and type the text you want.
- The app also enables you to add multiple layers of text, change its size, adjust color, transparency, or filters that will add richness to your photos.
Writing on photos with DESIGNS 1: PHOTO EDITOR
- If you are looking for a feature-rich app that enables you to write on photos quickly, then you will love using Designs 1 Photo Editor.
- A collection of more than 50 fonts allows you to choose the one that best suits your photo, and 50 background images in this app allow you to design your own.
- Stickers, frames, and filters are also provided by Designs 1, while text formatting features let you manipulate text in any way you see fit.
Write on photos with Salt
- The application has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate.
- All you have to do in order to add text to your photo is double-click on the displayed text box.
- Users of the app can also crop and resize images or add watermarks to their images to protect them from copyright infringement.
Writing on photos with InstaQuote app
- The app provides an outstanding collection of fonts that can be used to write your own inspirational quotes.
- You can also use the quotes included in the free version of the app. It gives you text formatting features like line spacing, font size, or color for every word you add to your images.
- You can also use the built-in templates to impress your friends on social networks.
- InstaQuote is simple and easy to use, but it lacks a lot of options that would make writing on photos more fun.
Write on photos Caption It app
- The app provides a quick and easy way to add captions to photos you’ve taken directly from the app or to photos already in your camera roll.
- You can drag and place text any way you want, but the app doesn’t offer more advanced text formatting features.
- However, adjusting the text color, choosing different fonts, or rotating the images is a fun and simple process.
Write on photos with Add Text to Photo app
- The popularity of this app is more than justified, as it provides its users with all the tools they need to create eye-catching images.
- Don’t expect to find a bunch of photo editing features in this app because it’s basically a tool for adding text to photos just as its name suggests.