Add text to photo in word Pictures capture the most important moments of our lives, whether it’s a best friend’s wedding, the day of the birth of a family member’s first child, family meetings or even holiday adventures, and the digital age we live in has made it easy for us to edit the photos we take Hurry up with a handy set of easy-to-use apps.
These modifications may include color improvement or writing on the photos, whether wise words, inspirational quotes, a small note, or even the date the photo was taken, sometimes the photo may need something extra to make it more special.
Add text to photo in word
- These applications allow users of smart devices to write on photos, draw or mark any photo saved on their device, this gives the user a nice way to highlight or emphasize something with photos.
- It is also used for entertainment, it is also useful for professionals to comment on pictures.
- While there are apps that are free to download and offer a wide range of editing options, there are others that require payment to download.
- There are also ways you can directly edit photos online; For example, addtext.com and photofunny.net offer online editing.
How to write on pictures using online sites
- For Photofunny.net: It is an online Add text to photo in word to put text to photos, writing on photos is easy.
- This site offers you the ability to write in different fonts and sizes.
- Simply upload an image and follow some simple steps.
- Click on the “Write on Image” button. Select the image you want to add text to.
- Remember that you can use this website on your PC and on your mobile phone.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Then you can crop the image and you can add as many texts as you want, modify the font, and dozens of options to choose from, remember that you can also change the color and size of the text borders.
Writing on photos using free programs and applications
You can edit with Paint for Windows, and a group of applications, including “Phonto” available for iPhone and Android smartphones.
Write on photos using Paint in Windows
This is easily done in Windows:
- Click on the Windows icon.
- located in the lower right or left corner of the screen.
- Type the word “paint” in the search box.
- By doing so, your computer will start searching for this program within its system, whereby this program can add text to your images.
- Click “File” in the upper corner of the screen.
You will now see a list, click on “Open” from this list
- Click on your photo folder and then add text to photo in word.
- On the left side of file explorer, click the folder containing the image you want to add text to.
- For example, if the image is on the desktop, click on the desktop folder and then click on the image you want to add text to.
- Click Open.
- By doing this, the image will appear in Paint.
- Click on A.
In the toolbar at the top of the screen
- Click and drag the mouse across the section of the image to which you want to add text and then release the button.
- You can also click on the image to place a pre-sized text box on it and then Add text to photo in word.
Writing on the images
- You can edit the text’s font, size, and formatting by selecting the text and then using the tools in the “Font” section of the toolbar. To change the text color, click “Color” in the “Colors” section of the toolbar.
- Click “File” and then click “Save” in the drop-down menu. This will save the changes to the original image.
- And if you prefer to save the image with the text as its own file, click on “File” and then “Save as” and enter a new name in the “Filename” box before clicking “Save”.
Add text to photos on mobile using phonto
- Download the Phonto application, then press in the middle of the screen after opening this application, and a menu will appear that gives you multiple options.
- Choose to either open an image previously saved on your device or upload a new one, tap the image you want, then tap the pen icon at the top of the screen.
- Type the word or phrase you want to use for the picture, then tap Done.
- Click and drag the text to reposition it, or click one of the options above or below the text to change the font, style, size, position, and/or format of the text.
- For example, you can click on a font to select a new font, and eventually click on “Save” in the upper right corner of the dropdown menu.
- We are going to mention some of the other free apps that you can download: Typic, Font candy, BubbleFrame, and Sticker.
Paid apps to write on photos
- There are applications that may require you to pay a few dollars, note that some of these applications offer a free advertising trial that can be used for a limited time.
- Here are some of the paid apps that you can download and enjoy: Word Swag, Over, and PicLab.
- If you are a fan of writing on photos, adding funny notes to photos, and sending them to your friends.
- Or it was a romantic occasion and you wanted to express your deep feelings to your partner and create a beautiful memory to share with your loved ones.
- Think twice about using these ways to edit your photos and make a cool addition to your photo studio.