how to download all google photos Google has ended free, unlimited storage for users worldwide in its popular app, Google Photos.
Starting June 1, 2021, you’ll need to pay to use Google Photos once the 15GB free storage limit expires.
If you have been using Google Photos for years and want to keep using the service for free, then backup all of your data today and create some space.
As you are here, you must download all the images in the application to your phone and use the free space again.
In this topic, we will learn how to download all photos from Google Photos with one click.
how to download pictures from google
Google is changing its storage policy for free accounts.
Where the policy states that the unlimited cloud storage feature for photos on Google Photos will expire.
Therefore, you will only have 15 GB of cloud storage, which will be distributed among Google Photos, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Slides, and even Google Docs.
Once that 15GB of free storage is exhausted, you can either purchase a Google One subscription plan starting at $ 18 / year for an additional 100GB of storage.
The subscription comes in at $ 90 a year with 2 TB cloud storage.
If you don’t want to spend anything on additional storage, you can delete some photos or videos to make space for other Google services.
Another way is to download some or all of your photos and store them on a hard drive or on your Android phone if you have more space on your phone.
It will not cost you a penny and you will also be able to preserve your unforgettable moments.
In this article, we will learn how to download your data from photos to free up some space in Google Photos.
how to download photos from google
We previously talked about a method that enables you to transfer your data from the Google Photos app to another cloud storage service. But here we will enable you to download all the data in this service, which has become limited, to your Android phone with the click of a button.
how to download image from google
First of all, open the Google Photos app on either your Android phone or your iOS phone.
- From the main interface of your account, click on the image icon for your account in the application. Where you will see a window with some options. Here, click on the option to manage your Google account.
- You will now be taken to a new interface from your Google account. Here, click on the Manage Data and Personalization option at the bottom of the Privacy and Personalization field.
- Now in the second option, it is only sufficient for us to specify a field that you create and implement, and from the bottom of it you will find the option to go to the Google Dashboard, click on this option.
- Here, from the next screen that appears, scroll down a bit until you find the Google Photos app. Below it you will find several options, including the option to download, click on it.
- Now you have to specify the account through which you want to download all the images from your account to it. Choose any of the following accounts you have.
- With this, we will now start the process of uploading all the photos from the Google Photos app. Here, click on the Next step option.
- In the end, you must select the options for exporting all images from the Google Photos application, and once these settings are set, click on the option to create an export.
Just wait for all the photos and albums in the app to be exported.
Depending on the amount of data you have, it can take hours.
In the end, you will be able to download these images with one click.
Where you can click on the Download option, the download will begin as a zip file.