Are you getting some spam and looking to block emails from certain senders in Gmail?
Certainly, you will look for the right steps in order to do so, and this is what we will work on, dear follower, through this topic.
We will provide you with correct and precise steps in order to prevent messages from being sent to your gmail email by a specific sender.
Whereas, the famous Gmail site offers through the site settings a feature that enables you to do this without the need for any secondary sites or even any tricks.
how do i block emails on gmail
There are some annoying people or companies that constantly send emails at every moment in order to find out about these companies’ offers.
Or even sometimes there are those who send messages called Spam, which is a type of bombed message that leads to swindling or hacking the account.
So the idea of this process is not to block that person in the strict sense, but by it we mean that the messages that are received from the other party directly as soon as they reach your account are deleted automatically.
This feature is provided by Google in its Gmail e-mail service, but with the hope that a feature will be launched in the near future to block e-mails in the full sense of it.
Gmail has a simple but powerful filter system that you can use to process incoming emails.
We will use this feature which is message filtering by deleting emails from a specific address so that they do not reach the Inbox.
This filter will take over the task of deleting messages as soon as they are sent by this person who you have blocked on the site, and you will not need to track these messages and delete them manually.
Here you have ensured that you will not be spoiled by those messages again, even for a long period of time using the Gmail email service.
Follow the topic to the end to reach this service that a large number of users are ignorant of, there will be no specific emails to apply to this method, but any annoying email that you do not want to receive messages from will be blocked and his messages deleted first and without any interference from you.
how do i block someone on gmail
You can apply this method from the official website, and with an unlimited number of emails. Also, work will be done on all e-mails with the same accuracy and speed in deleting all messages before they reach your mailbox.
- Go to the Gmail website through your browser, and then log in to the email in which you want to block other email messages. In the search for messages box, you will find a small arrow from which to drop another menu, then click on this arrow.
- Now a pop-up window will appear for you asking us to enter some settings, and all we have to do is enter the email of the party that we want to delete in the first box as shown to you, and then click on the Create filter icon in order to filter the messages for this mail.
- We will now be moved to another interface with a list of some filtering settings for messages for this mail that you have specified, and in order to block messages and delete them first, first select the Delete it option and then confirm the choice by clicking on the word Create filter.
- Thus, a notification will appear to us informing us that that mail has been blocked, and its messages will be deleted as soon as they reach the account.
how to unblock someone on gmail
- If you want to remove this ban from this blocking mail, click on the gear icon and then click on the See all settings option.
- Through the settings bar at the top, check the filters and blocked address option, and then you will find the emails that have been blocked, just click on the delete option, or you can modify it by pressing the word edit.