how can you edit a pdf
Of course, we find it very easy to modify the word files because of its flexibility and ease of use.
However, perhaps pressing a button on your keyboard might make the layout of the opened file completely unorganized.
Therefore, the majority of people tend to save any document to PDF format, as it is not possible to modify the file format, which ensures that the file is preserved as a stable document.
But the problem is that it is difficult to modify the PDF file, and it cannot be modified easily, such as Word files. So, how do you modify PDF files?
In this article, we will provide you with great solutions for this.
how do you make a pdf editable
1_Download Foxit PhantomPDF
This program is considered the most powerful program ever in this field, as this program provides radical solutions for all matters related to editing PDF files with a very professional.
Where you can delete any watermarks in the PDF file, as well as modify any text in the file easily.
- You can download the program through the official website from here.
- Then click on the free trial download.
2_Enter your information
- To get the trial period for the program, you must register on the program website.
- Now you can modify everything in the file, all you have to do is choose the word Edit and then choose the things that you want to modify in the file, whether a specific thing such as pictures or everything in the file.
how can you edit a pdf for free
1_Go to sejda to edit online PDF
- You can go to the site through the following link: Here.
2_Press the button in front of you
3_Upload the file to be modified