Many times during your work or study period, you need to take many screenshots for later use in many matters at work or study.
You can easily capture still images of almost everything on the screen and save them as JPG or PNG files for later use
In the following, we will learn how to make a screen shot of a Windows 10 laptop, so you just have to follow the next steps mentioned.
how to screenshot on hp laptop
- Search for Snipping Tool
- Open the start menu, and then start searching for the word Snipping Tool.
- Choose the cutting method
- Through the Mode option, you can choose the shape of the cutting that you want, as you can cut completely freely with the mouse, and you can also cut in a square, and you can also take full screen shots, so choose the right one for you.
- Select the area for which you want to take a screenshot
- And after you take a screenshot from the Windows 10 laptop, a window opens for you in which you can save the image as well as modify it.
How to create a screen shot of a laptop Windows 10 through the keyboard
- Click the PrtScn button
- Usually, you will find the PrtScn button in the first row of your device’s keyboard.
- Open the paint program
- Through this step, you can paste the screenshot, as well as cut it, modify it, and then save the screenshot as an image.
how to screenshot on dell laptop
- Press Windows key + Shift + S
- Select any area you want to take the screenshot
- Go to the image storage location
- On the far right of the screen, you will find a notification that alerts them to where to save the captured image, click on it.