The Medium review, The Medium free and complete, is a third-person psychological horror game developed by Team Bloober is a Polish video game developer based in Krakow and released on 01/28/2021 for the PC.
The Medium review for PC
Medium is a stress-fueled psychological horror game that is built around a central idea: how your perspective changes your perception. Players will find themselves in Marian’s body, a medium haunted by visions, living and interacting across two worlds:
The real world and the spirit world. Nothing it seems, everything has another side. As a mediator with access to both worlds, you have a broader perspective and you can see more clearly that there is no single simple truth of what other people perceive.
Read more: Best Pc games free
The Medium computer game
The Medium PC game is a third-person psychological horror game featuring a dual-reality game and an original soundtrack co-written by Arkadiusz Reikowski and Akira Yamaoka.
Practice unique psychic abilities dedicated to those who hold the gift. Travel between reality or explore both at the same time.
Use out-of-body experience to explore places you just couldn’t go in the real world.
Forge energy shields and release powerful spiritual explosions to stay alive in the spirit world and its other dangers.
The Medium review game story
- Marianne, a spiritual medium that helps troubled souls have one last respite, has a recurring dream of a man shooting a little girl by a lake.
- While mourning the death of her adoptive father, Marianne receives a mysterious phone call from a man named Thomas, who knows her abilities. Thomas offers an explanation of the origin of Marian’s powers, as well as the meaning of a dream.
- However, Thomas is only willing to speak up if Marian meets him at the Niwa Workers’ Resort, an abandoned communist-era vacation resort in the Polish wilderness.
- The government closed Niwa after the Niwa massacre years ago, as a large number of people were killed and the survivors fled the area.
The soundtrack for Medium is a collaboration between two composers – Arkadiusz Reikowski of the Bloober Team and Akira Yamaoka of Silent Hill fame – reflecting the game’s most important theme: duality.
Read more: Free games with steam
Download The Medium game for free
The Medium will offer a unique Dual-Reality gameplay that will enable you to explore the real world and the spirit world at the same time.
Team Bloober calls this a dual-reality game. It is a unique feature that allows you to be in both worlds at the same time.
System requirements for The Medium PC game
- Processor: AMD FX 6300 / Intel Core i5-5340.
- RAM: 8GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: AMD HD 7950 / NVIDIA GTX 660.
- DirectX: Requires DirectX 11.
- OS: Windows 10.