how to check icloud email
There are many iPhone users around the world who know what iCloud is, and many of them also have an icloud account.
The iCloud is a service or feature that Apple provides to iPhone users, and iCloud has many features that you can enjoy either from your phone or from your computer.
Where Steve Jobs unveiled that service at the conference in which the iOS 5 was announced, and it was only intended for developers, on June 6, 2011, and it was launched to the public on October 12, 2011.
what is icloud
If you don’t have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can still use iCloud Drive Pages Numbers or Keynote, Contacts and Notes directly from iCloud.com
It is not restricted to a specific phone type, as you can get all the data saved on the server, but from your computer.
ICloud is a cloud computing service that Apple launched online on October 12, 2011, from July 2013, the service became available to 320 million users.
This service provides many services, such as storing some pictures and videos and restoring them from the account to another place or backing up all the messages and files that you have or also used to find the phone.
Cloud itself stands for cloud but that particular name was used to describe the cloud storage service
And cloud storage means that some specialized companies give you space to store your data on their servers, and you can control this data remotely from anywhere in the world.
Through the Internet, add, modify, delete, and copy each according to its features.
Let’s start with the basic functions provided by the iCloud account, including:
backup and restore icloud
This service is one of the basic services provided by iCloud, as it provides approximately 5 gigabytes of free storage capacity for each account, and storage can be used for multiple purposes such as storing photos, storing videos and messages.
And that storage is default and automatic, and you can also make these copies manually:
- And that is by opening the Settings app and going to the iCloud feature
- Then you choose Backup, which when you click on it will automatically copy all the data on the phone.
One of the features offered by the iCloud service is the Find My Phone service, which allows the tracking feature to access your phone.
In other words, you can secure your device in the event that it is lost or even reset it to factory defaults.
That leads to erasing the data on it so that the thief cannot misuse that data.
This feature allows you to access iCloud Google Drive from Windows, where if you lost your phone, you can access your phone and iCloud via Windows, meaning that you are not restricted to your phone and you can also restore all the data that was stored in the account
It also allows you to access those files in the account, and it also allows you to dispose of them, whether to open or operate them, or to make some modifications to them.
ICloud Photo Library
My Photo Stream is one of the distinctive services provided by this feature, which is the uploading of the captured images to the cloud and downloading them to every other device registered in the same service, but this feature may be impractical in one way or another and also embarrassing at times.
Where it is possible for you to record some pictures, such as for a product or for a specific person, and you do not want anyone to see those pictures, you will find the pictures on other phones.
Of course, this may cause you some embarrassment, so you should be careful and cancel this feature if you want some privacy.
Reminders and notes
There are many applications that enable you to use the iCloud to sync between devices, so if you want to access any notes from an iPad and another iPhone device, you can activate the notes in the iCloud through the device settings.
You can also turn on reminders where you can use Siri to set a reminder on your iPhone, and then it will show you the other device that you own.
You can download music through Camel Music to listen to it in the absence of the Internet and put it in your lists.
There is also another feature, which is not expensive at all, and it allows you to play your music library from the cloud, which means that you do not need to put a copy of each song on your other device.
This feature also provides the best version of the song, as it modifies the songs to a higher resolution than the sound, and it will provide you with the best songs with the best sound quality.
How to get an icloud account
- If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac, you can get the full set of iCloud features. You only need to log into iCloud in “Settings” on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or “System Preferences” on your Mac.
- You will get all the features of the service in addition to 5 GB of free storage, and you can also choose additional storage plans from your device.
- ICloud web-only accounts are limited to 1 GB of storage and you need an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac to access the full suite of iCloud features and upgrade storage.
- You only need to go to iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID if you are a user of the iTunes Store, iCloud, or any of the Apple services, you may already have an Apple ID, but if you do not remember the email or password, you can find your Apple ID. Your.
icloud.com Sign in
In the event that you do not have an Apple ID, you can create one
- Go to icloud.com
- Click Create Apple ID.
- Fill out the required account information including your email address, strong password, and security questions.
- Verify your email address is correct by entering a 6-digit code that I will send you.
- I accept the iCloud Terms of Service.
- After creating your account, you will be logged in automatically.